Dr. Binod Sinha is Board Certified in Urology, by the American Board of Urology and specializes in the following areas:
- Female Urology
- Urologic Oncology
- Male Impotency
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Stone Disease
- Laser Surgery for Lower Urinary Tract
- Cryosurgery for Prostate and Renal Cancer
- Laser Enucleation and Ablation for BPH In-Office
- Male Sling Surgery for Urinary Incontinence
- Implant Surgery for Erectile Dysfunction
Dr. Sinha finished his urology residency training at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis June, 1985 and was Board Certified in 1988, and re-certified in February 2009. He is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital as an active attending and clinical assistant professor in the Department of Urology at UMDNJ. He is actively involved in teaching urology residents. He has active urology privileges at St. Peters University Hospital in New Brunswick. He is also an active member of the following societies:
- American Urology Association
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of International College of Surgeons
- Member of Endourology Association
- Member of European Urology Association
Dr. Sinha believes that total health involves the understanding of each patient’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs. He spends a lot of time with the patient counseling and discussing all alternative treatments. He believes in early diagnosis and preventive medicine. He regularly attends national urology meetings to keep current on the diagnosis and treatment of genitourinary diseases. Dr. Sinha organizes several CME meetings in Central New Jersey. He was invited to present papers in Berlin, Germany in September 2008. He was invited to Chicago in April, 2009 to serve as Course Director for Office Based Surgery at the American Urological Association (AUA) meetings, in San Francisco in May 2010, in Washington, D.C. in May 2011, in Paris, France in September 2012, in Barcelona, Spain in September 2013 (New York AUA), and in New Orleans, LA November 2013 (World Endo Urology).
DR. SINHA’S LATEST UPDATES:
- Dr. Binod Sinha Attended American Urology Association Annual Meeting In San Francisco California From May 18th – 21st 2018.
- He took courses in Current Diagnosis and Treatments of Prostate Cancer, Bladder Cancer, BPH, Laser Surgery.
- Dr. Sinha was invited to give a talk in Columbus, OHIO on early diagnosis of prostate cancer of annual AAPI meeting On July 5th 2018
- Dr. Sinha will be attending world Endourology meeting in Paris in September 2018.